One of the unique features of CHYLDMONITOR mobile Monitoring App is that even if the target android device is misplaced, lost or somehow destroyed, you can still avail the benefits of our app. Provided that your subscription has not expired, CHYLDMONITOR offers free device change service to all of its valued customers. This service will allow you to transfer your budget or prime CHYLDMONITOR subscription on a new android device without any additional charges.
This service can prove to be beneficial in the following situations:
- The person being monitored loses their android device.
- They purchase a new phone and discard the old one.
- The phone has been irreversibly damaged and cannot be used again.
- Your subscription with CHYLDMONITOR has not expired but the device has been tampered/lost/stolen/replaced.
- You are a subscriber of either the budget or prime package of CHYLDMONITOR and wish to change your target device.
Before installing CHYLDMONITOR on a new device, it is important for you to remove CHYLDMONITOR from the older device. Inability to do this might cause loss of data and certain other issues.
Follow these instruction to remove CHYLDMONITOR from the old device:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Lock Screen & Security.
- After then click on Other Security Settings.
- Search for Android Service and de-activate it.
- Go back to Settings and go to Apps or Application Manager.
- Search for Android Service and uninstall it.
ATTENTION! Kindly uninstall CHYLDMONITOR app from the target device before deleting it from here otherwise it will wipe all the data on your current device. This action in destructive and the data cannot not be recovered again once deleted.
Once you are done removing CHYLDMONITOR from the previous android phone, you are free to install it on the new device. Visit installation guide to get more details about how to install CHYLDMONITOR. After the installation process is complete, you will start receiving monitored information instantly and in a timely manner.